Senator Banus Hotel – Marbella.
* * * * *
Banus Spa Hotel is located between Puerto Banús and Estepona in the beautiful Costa del sol. Just walking distance to the beach and for any golf lovers a short drive away you will arrive at the prestigious Gary Player designed 18 hole golf course. Architecturally the hotel has been designed in the style of a cruise ship and interiorly has a very modern feel along with a luxurious spa there really is something for everyone.
Senator Hotels take pride in the fact they can cater for people on a strict gluten free diet making it one less thing to worry about for the Coeliac traveller. First and foremost the catering staff are trained and aware of cross contamination risks. I have been advised that the Chef will come and talk directly with you regarding your requirements and will prepare a special menu for you each day. For breakfast they also provide gluten free cereal and bread.
Please note The Banus Spa Hotel only accommodates clients from the age of 16 years only.
If you plan a trip to the Banus Spa please let me know I would love to here how your stay was. Thanks!
Looking for further information on the hotel or to make a reservation give the button below a click and it will take you straight through to their official website.
“Had a wonderful 2 week stay at the Banus Hotel, friendly knowledgeable staff that couldn’t do enough to cater for my dietary requirments”
TRAVEL TIPS FOR COELIACS
Travelling while on a strict gluten free diet can be tricky but I’ve provided some tips that should make your trip even more enjoyable without the worry.
1. Planning a holiday? Well you have come to the right place. All hotels on this website have been contacted, asked a number of questions regarding their suitability for catering for Coeliacs and have confirmed they are able to cater for someone on a medically required diet.
2. When I go away I like to take a travel card with me because they provide hotels and restaurants valuable information regarding your medically required diet. Websites such as https://www.celiactravel.com/cards/ allow you to download them for free.
3. Not all airlines or airports provide gluten free meals or snacks so my advice unless you have already checked with them is to take your own. Some airlines allow you to take an extra bag free of charge if you want to take some gluten free food with you. All airlines operate differently so check with them first and see what documentation you need to provide to benefit from the extra luggage.
4. Learn the words gluten free in your chosen countries language for example in Spain you would say “sin gluten” or “soy un celiaco” meaning I am a Coeliac.
6. Mistakes do happen unfortunately but here are a few self help tips that could possibly alleviate some of your symptoms if you do consume gluten. Drink plenty of water, try and rest as much as you can. Probiotics, turmeric, ginger and omega oils all help to reduce the inflammation. Activated charcoal helps to removes the toxin and L- glutamine is an amino acid that helps repair the gut. My suitcase usually contains most of these items which have helped me in the past. If you are considering any of these self help tips please check all labels and read instructions to determine their suitability for yourself.
7. Final tip have a great holiday because life is about making happy memories.
SELECTION OF HOTELS
Check out some of the hotels featured on this website and if you want to know how they cater for their Coeliac clients send me a message.
We won an award!
Thank you to lux life magazines for choosing us
Coeliacs Love To Travel – the United Kingdom
Contacted Coeliacs love to travel as I was looking for a hotel for my 3 Coeliac children. The information Coeliacs love to travel provided was fantastic and very informative we were reassured instantly. I contacted many hotels looking for information however very few responded. An advisor from this website went above and beyond contacting hotels that weren’t even on their website and providing valuable information to me, thank you.
What are you waiting for? Get in Touch!
Looking for information or you have a question for me?